Collection Ads are made-for-commerce ad types that allow you to feature a series of products that users can tap to get more details.
- File Format :Static image only (.jpeg or .png).
- Thumbnail Images :4 sqaure images only.
- Thumbail File Size :2MB or less for each image.
- Thumbnail Image Size :Equal to or more than 160px by 160px.
- Focus on one key hero message.
- Feature a strong and relevant call-to-action for Collection Ads.
- Use purposeful sound design.
- Branding should come in before 0:02.
- Run short-form ads (i.e. :03-:05 in duration) to mirror the bite-sized nature of Snaps.
- Keep creative simple to drive attention to the Thumbnails.
- Avoid placing critical graphics, logos, messaging, visual indicators or important language in the safe zones.
- Keep Thumbnails simple and clear.
- Do not feature numerous products within a single thumbnail image.
- Ensure the Product or Visual Element fills the entire Thumbnail.
- Use little or no text in the Thumbnail.
- Utilize different URLs to correspond with each of the Thumbnail images to highlight each unique product or feature.
- Collection Ads can be created dynamically with the contents of uploaded Product Catalogs, or manually with tile images uploaded specifically for the Collection Ad.
- ’AD’ slug is added by Snapchat and appears on the upper right corner of the Collection Thumbnails Area.
- Call-to-action is applied by Snapchat to upper left of the Collection Thumbnails Area and selected from a list within Ads Manager.
- Each of the 4 Thumbnail images requires a corresponding URL.
- An additional Swipe Up URL is also required. When a user Swipes Up this URL is visited.
- URLs may be used multiple times.
- Legal language in the bottom 384 px.
- 'Tap' CTA must be static, but it is allowed a single introductory reveal only.
- Thumbnails can feature the same product at different angles/vantage points but not the same exact image.
- Thumbnails can include text but cannot be text only.
- Thumbnails must feature an image (i.e. product, icons, item, feature) rather than just a single- or multi-color fill, gradient or pattern.
- Thumbnails cannot have a transparent background.
Pour plus d'informations : https://businesshelp.snapchat.com/en-US/article/collection-ad-specs